Monday, October 20, 2014

Safety Last!–Movie Review

Recently I saw the movie "Safety Last!" Well... I think I got something to say about it. 

This film was played by Harold Lloyd. 

There are a lot of comedy elements in it, and definitely the funny parts are still funny. (I laughed) The comedy parts are basically based on the crazy moves of Lloyd and the twist of plot line, even though there are a lot of cliché, but I have to say, I enjoyed it a lot. 


The conversations are very bad though, might because the script writer are not good at writing conversations.  


The acting of Harold Lloyd was hilarious, but why is this film a masterpiece is not because of the acting. It's because of the tower climbing scene, that was insane. The projecting was so realistic, it's a great great affect in that movie. 

I saw a lot and understood  lot more on early comedy. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment